The excitement builds inside me when I get to know that we have choco oreo in the dessert menu. I can have oreo in almost any form. And why talk about me, for all the mothers who have cranky children , can easily feed them milk in this form of choco oreo mousse.
We can also involve kids into this, as this a no flame recipe and kids can also learn how to cook.
The super tasty and the easiest dessert which is prepared in just no time is also a perfect fit for the sudden guests arriving at home.
the dessert is served in tall glasses to give it a good look and feel. It should be served chilled.
|Prep Time||1 hour|
|Cook Time||1 hour|
- 10-12 oreo biscuits
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup choco chip
- 2 cup heavy cream
- In a bowl crush all the oreo cookies and add melted butter to it and mix well.
- Take two tall glasses.
- Place a layer of crushed oreo on the bottom of the glasses.
- Now drizzle few drops of milk over the crushed oreo in the glasses.
- In another bowl add the choco chips or chocolate bars with the heavy cream and microwave for 1 minute or till both the ingredients blend in together very well. now let the mixture cool down.
- Now whip a cup of heavy cream till there is a peak formation.
- Next mix the whipped cream with the melted choco chip mixture.
- Now layer it in the glass over the over mixture. You can repeat these steps 2 more times.
- Finally top it with few choco chips and a oreo cooking at the top.
One Reply to “How to make choco oreo mousse | Recipe of chocolate oreo mousse”